Why become a member? ×

Various pedals and things
£250

Guest BassKS

Hi all.

Clearing out things. My pedalboard is pretty full and content so the following are up:

Line 6 UX2 - great piece of kit. Good converters and easy to use. Two line inputs. £45

- TC electronic shaker - awesome vibrato immaculate with box. - £60

- TC electronic Corona - I used it on my Fretless for slow new wave beauty. Works a treat on guitar especially with toneprints. With box - £60

- EHX Bass Balls - twin filter for awesome vowel sounds. Superior to the newer die cast one. This one doesn't clip with active circuitry and has the trimpots for fine tuning of the filter speed. Good condish for a 15 year old pedal. With box. £40

- fender Sub Lime Bass Fuzz. - some geeks thought they were being funny when they named this one. The sound is far from funny though. An absolute heavy beast on sound but you can control clipping, warmth, drive and volume. It's a heavy bit of kit as well. Built
To last. No box. Good condition. £70

- Pedaltrain mini - the single line of pedals version like the nano but older version. Bought it, couldn't fit my wah and the preamp. Never used it. As new with bag. £30

- Ibanez AF-105NT guitar is also for sale but This is not the place. I realise that :).

All items collection only from Clapham Junction station. Unless some sexy guy wants the pedals and the pedalboard in which case I'll do a deal for posted.

Thanks all.