Why become a member? ×

PLEASE DELETE AS ITS SOLD

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Up for grabs is my lovely bass driver which ive recorded with a few times. It is in a good condition as i dont really stamp on it. Its in a loop with my phaser which only gets turned on via the true bybass looper. I wanna sell it as I just ordered an Aggie Tonehammer and will be looking into a DHA eq/Vt-1 for an overdrive.

So [b]75 quid[/b] posted to your door. Will put up the piccies tonight.

Cheerio

Edited by BassKS

Guest BassKS

[quote name='BassManKev' post='300688' date='Oct 6 2008, 05:50 PM']the tonehammer might sort your overdrive needs too :)

where did you order yours from?? im strongly thinking about it[/quote]

Bestbassgear but Im not getting it before Xmas and thats a done deal. The dude from BBG told me that.
I have a fuzz pedal, OC-3 to keep me company...

sorry guys.... Have been a bit busy and undecisive. Im about to swap it for some other gear so atm its on hold... Will let you know of it still is up for sale. And you dude (with a stringray) will be the first one on the list.

[quote name='BassKS' post='306045' date='Oct 14 2008, 10:17 AM']sorry guys.... Have been a bit busy and undecisive. Im about to swap it for some other gear so atm its on hold... Will let you know of it still is up for sale. And you dude (with a stringray) will be the first one on the list.[/quote]

No problems, thanks... Keep me informed.