Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Black Schaller Hardware for Sale/Trade

[u]5 schaller M4 machineheads - 3 Left 2 right[/u] - i was gonna use them for a four string bass (2 a side) but they didn't fit anyway.

they're used but in good condition.

one of the left sided ones had a chip taken out of the paint work, which i painted over with nail varnish (not mine, i swear!) its on the bit that goes behind the headstock so not really an issue unless you go looking for it. its also a little more scratched than the others so as its one of the 3 left sided ones i was gonna leave it out anyway. i'll take some pics and try to get any damage to show up but i'm guessing it wont, as i say its not noticeable unless you're really looking for it.

close up of the one that was damaged...

yeah so i suck at photography. i have no patience for it whatsoever.

[b]*SOLD*[/b][u]5 string bridge - Schaller 3-D5[/u] i think... the ones with the rollers... a few scratches on the bit under the saddles but other than that pretty good condition. [b]*SOLD*[/b]

i'll get pics up asap, hopefully tonight, once i've found my camera.

trade wise if anyone has a 4 string set of tuners, black or chrome, of similar value that aren't schallers get in touch.

and same with the bridge, a four string schaller 3-D would be cool or any other 4 string bridge you have thats of equivalent worth.

or just PM with offers of the money kind, and yeah paypal's fine.

Edited by kingforaday