Why become a member? ×

Warwick Dolphin with BO neck - BIN £500

TheGreek

The link is to a Westone! ;)

Is it this one... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warwick-Dolphin-Pro-2-Bass-/152251000370?hash=item2372dde632:g:iqgAAOSwV0RXsfod

Pro II is a nice bass and though it shares the body shape with the NT Pro I, they are different sounding basses. Also the whole Germany/Japan 90/91 thing is such a grey area I'd not be swayed by where this 'might' have been produced but just judge it by how it plays. Necks are nice and slim not like the later 90's chunky ones. Oh and the rear pup solo is close to useless... don't let that put you off; the pair work blended or the neck pup solo is good. I own one and kept this over the far more expensive NT Pro I. :)

Ooops...I posted a few ads...must have forgotten to copy the address. The link posted is the one...unfortunately, due to poor customer service, I can't have anything to do with Warwick but i do know that some BCers have been interested in this model in the past...thought I might help them out...