Why become a member? ×

The Film To Save Denmark St requires you to be a part

KiOgon

[center][/center]

[center][b][color=#000000][font=helvetica]Save Tin Pan Alley Petition supporters[/font][/color][/b][/center]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica]Some of you may know me as a friend or perhaps professionally via my 30 years in Rockumentary TV Production. Others may know me through my eight years as a ‘Music & Arts’ Radio Broadcaster or as a music-based researcher- writer and published author.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica][b]Tin Pan Alley Tales – The Film[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica]‘Tin Pan Alley Tales – The Film’ will feature exclusive stories from Denmark Street the world famous 300 year old street of music. These will be told by twelve key people who’ve either lived or worked there since World War 2. As with Geoffrey Chaucer's 'Canterbury Tales’, each ‘Tale Teller’ will come from a vastly different background and career.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica]We will be interviewing the famous and the infamous. The known and the unknown. These will be their particular tales, their personal memories and their witness to over 100 years of Denmark Street’s colourful and diverse history. Legendary tales will gain more light and shading while secret histories will be revealed. All magnificent Tales from the greatest music street in the world.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica]Expect hitherto untold tales from some of your favourite stars including [b]Bowie, The Small Faces, The Stones[/b] and many more too.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][b][font=helvetica]Successes for 'The Save Denmark Street Campaign'[/font][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica]Over the past two years I have been heavily involved in running 'The Save Tin Pan Alley Campaign', which I set up in May 2014. This has seen old buildings listed, upgraded and protected; a much loved music venue saved for posterity; and recently signed deals put in place alongside new legislation to save many music-based businesses with upgraded protection for the listed buildings in Denmark Street as they undergo a further five year redevelopment process on the back of ‘Crossrail 1’, which is due to open in 2018.[/font][/color]
[center]
[size=6][font=helvetica][b][url="http://t.ymlp71.com/wavaejbyeaiaebyanahssu/click.php"][color=#FF0000]View The TV Spot News Here [/color][/url][/b][/font][/size]
[/center]
[center][size=6][font=helvetica][b][url="http://t.ymlp71.com/qataejbyeataebyanahssu/click.php"][color=#FF0000]View the Crowdfunder Video Here [/color][/url][/b][/font][/size][/center]

[font=helvetica][color=#000000][size=4]Be a part of it this great film. Come to screenings. Get rewards as gifts for small pledges. [/size][size=4]For the price of basic takeaway meal you can support this historic film in return for rewards as gifts of T Shirts, Bespoke Enamel Badges, DVDs Downloads, Screenings, Gigs, Dinners and more ...[/size][/color][/font]
[center]
[b][font=helvetica][size=6][url="http://t.ymlp71.com/yaraejbyeaaaebyagahssu/click.php"][color=#FF0000]Please sign-up to our forthcoming crowdfunder by clicking here [/color][/url][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=helvetica][size=6][url="http://t.ymlp71.com/yaraejbyeaaaebyagahssu/click.php"][color=#FF0000]www.phundee.com/reward/campaign/tin-pan-alley-tales-the-film[/color][/url][/size][/font][/b]
[/center]
[font=helvetica][color=#000000][size=4]Many thanks for your support[/size][/color][/font]
[font=helvetica][color=#000000][size=4]It will make a difference[/size][/color][/font]
[font=helvetica][color=#000000][size=4]Henry Scott-Irvine
Producer-Director
Founder-Organiser of Save Denmark St Campaign[/size][/color][/font]