Why become a member? ×

Korg Pitchblack Plus sold
£50

Owen

£40 - one day we will be able to edit the price in the original posting.

It sits on my pedalboard but I need something smaller. Two inputs so that you can switch between your axes (yeah, that extra one you keep for the drop Z for that song where your singer shouts about how angry he is with his mum) without your roadie having to run onstage bent double. Also extra 9v output so that you can power all your pedals that give you THE TONE. 4 way adaptor to do this included. Need it you know you do. Happy to post for an extra whatever it costs.

Edited by owen

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1476189645' post='3152096']
£40 - one day we will be able to edit the price in the original posting.

It sits on my pedalboard but I need something smaller. Two inputs so that you can switch between your axes (yeah, that extra one you keep for the drop Z for that song where your singer shouts about how angry he is with his mum) without your roadie having to run onstage bent double. Also extra 9v output so that you can power all your pedals that give you THE TONE. 4 way adaptor to do this included. Need it you know you do. Happy to post for an extra whatever it costs.
[/quote]Could you not just add £40 to the main heading? after all, thats what everyone first sees when surfing the ads, and it would probably have more impact anyway. :)

GLWTS