Why become a member? ×

Aria Pro II Cardinal Series (CSB) Deluxe Bass 1983 Medium Scale MIJ
£275

Shepster8316

[color=#000000]Aria Pro II Cardinal Series CSB Deluxe bass medium scale MIJ. According to the Ser No it's a 1983 and in good condition considering it's 33 years old. In addition to the usual marks you'd expect of a bass of this age it does have a bit of a prominent dink on the front, which has gone through the lacquer. Amazingly though there's no buckle rash on the back. Hopefully the pics show all the marks, but as I said, it's 33 years old and no longer a 'mint' bass. It's meant to be played. Only selling as I need to thin out the basses and I'm keeping the TSB400.[/color]

[color=#000000]The big brother of the standard CSBs it has the two humbuckers, which improves the sound, although each pickup can be selected individually also if need be. That bridge humbucker is a vast improvement on the weak single coils Aria had a habit of using on other duel pickup models of the era. Just a Volume and a Tone control in addition to that. Recently set up and fitted with new Rotosound 100-45 roundwounds.

Happy to drop off if nearby, or meet nearby if not too far. I'll only charge for the cost of insurance in the postage (about a tenner). Will send in an old hard case for security, which sadly no longer has the carrying handle, but it's still better than a cardboard box.[/color]