Why become a member? ×

SOLD Danelectro Longhorn, black £180 incl. new hard case
£180

Paul S

Danelectro Longhorn bass in black - 'original' style re-issue with stacked knobs for each pickup and the strange not-very-adjustable bridge. I believe the is was one of the Korean ones but no firm idea of the history or how old it is.

Uniquely shaped iconic bass, instantly recognisable. Bags of character and very eye catching. Weighs almost nothing. Sounds immense. Surprisingly wide range of tones from the two lipstick pickups as you can blend each with the volume and tone knobs to your hearts content. Short scale, 38mm at the nut. Bridge adjustment and intonation are at best rudimentary but it seems ok to me! This is in pretty good nick with no major dings or scrapes. Surface scratches form use and some buckle rash, both would most likely polish out.

Will come with a brand new Thomann ABS hard shell guitar case, bought specifically for it but not actually left the house since, so I feel confident sending something that is made basically out of hardboard via courier.

Price is firm £180 including the case plus cost of courier - probably £25. Alternatively you are welcome to collect from Benfleet in Essex or perhaps meet half way. Not prepared to ship outside of mainland UK.

[attachment=232981:danolh1.jpg][attachment=232982:danolh2.jpg][attachment=232983:danolh3.jpg]

Edited by Paul S