Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB604 - 2003
£200

Andyjr1515

OK - sussed it. Forgot about the subscription thingy!

Here we go again!

Each time Pete, our old-gits-band's bassist gets a new build from me, he gives me one of his current basses.

This is his 2003 Yamaha BB604, in Wine Red that I am looking for offers in the region of £200, preferably collected from just N of Derby or meeting up to 50 miles radius. It comes with soft gig bag and leather strap / straplocks

It has a good spec with the Nathan East styling and NE1-Parametric EQ which give an amazing variety of sounds.

It does have some gigging dents in the top, and a small but comprehensive buckle patch in the back, but in most other respects it is in amazing condition. It even still has the detachable 'these knobs do this' card on the controls and the cellophane protector on the control chamber cover!

Here it is:

Still got the detachable 'knobs guide'! Note also some of the gig dints:

The dints on the front are pretty much restricted to the line from the knobs to the lower cutaway - the rest of the top is in very good nick. The 'fluff' on the strings probably means they are a bit used!:

The small but comprehensive buckle rash on the back:

The rest of the back is in good nick, including the cellophane still on the control chamber cover!:

If there's not much interest, it'll probably go onto ebay next Thursday, but if you are interested, drop me a PM with any queries at all :)

Andy