Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 1975 Bitsa Jazz Bass Ash/Maple/Lindy Fralin
£475

PawelG

Hello,

This is a bass I got from Raslee on here as a part of a trade we did few months back. It has been put together by Lee to specs of his original 1975 Jazz Bass that he used to own. I really like this one, you don't need to plug it in to know that it sounds good. And Lindy Fralin pickups make it sound really cool when plugged in. I am only putting it up as I want a Precision - so trades for that welcome - preferably the ones with rosewood fretboard - PM me with the offer and we'll see, cash adjustment both ways possible.
The price is basically how much we agreed on with Raslee plus the luthier treatment and a gig bag.

So, the bass:

Body: 70's Greco made from ash
Neck: Japanese All Parts maple neck without the neck stamp - lacquered to look vintage - feels really nice
[size=4][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]Tuners - 90's Mexican Fender jazz[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]Lindy fralin PU's 5% overwound (warmer sound)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]3 x CTS pots (250k) specially hand selected for just the right balance between the pickups[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]1 x N.O.S Russian Military spec PIO (capacitor) 0.047uF[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]1 x Neutrik stereo jack (output) wired in mono doubling the ground[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]The bass has been professionally set up by a local luthier and it's really easy to play. It comes with a Canto Bass Bag (soft/hard shell).[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size]

Thank you for looking.

Edited by PawelG

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1483891064' post='3210888']
That's a nice looking Jazz, Pawel!

GLWTS
[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words Nik. It is indeed a good looking jazz with that vintage vibe :-)