Why become a member? ×

Sold - Lakland Skyland Duck Dunn -Sold

Guest subaudio

Guest subaudio

Hey all

I have just aquired this but due to my needing another cab ASAP I need to move it on, will trade for either a GK 2X10, 4X10 or a 15 (RBH for preferance) plus cash my way

Or I will sell the bass for sensible offers, I am based in central london and am willing to meet halfway to exchange within reason.

The bass comes with a Warwick gig bag and is an as new condition, a very nice P bass indeed.

Edited by subaudio

Guest subaudio

[quote name='Mike' post='310272' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:47 AM']Hi, don't suppose you want to sell the scratchplate on its own,do you? Presuming you have the original, of course![/quote]

Hi Mike

I think I will leave it on as I'm trying to sell it, if it dosent sell I'll have a think about it though.

Guest subaudio

Hi all

Have just aquired a GK 2X10 RBH and so am looking for either either another 2 or 4 X 10 or a 15 GK RBH or straight sale, I will move a little on the price for a sale.

Will let you know on the scratch plate Mike.

Guest subaudio

Hiya mate

Good to meet you the other day and glad your enjoying the Jobo :) had a play with the Duck Dunn again last night and would love to keep it but I need the cash for another cab and some other bits and bobs for next week.

Guest subaudio

Bump for offers around the £500 mark on this very nice bass:)

Pics [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29154&hl="]here[/url]

Edited by subaudio