Why become a member? ×

SOLD Mighty Mite Jazz Bass Neck. £100 SOLD
£100

This is my excellent Mighty Mite Jazz neck. I bought it last year brand new for a project that I was doing when I changed my Precision bass neck to Jazz but I've got over that now and reverted to original. The neck came with a very nice Fender decal already on it and it looks just right. It has a very nice vintage tint, there is no fret wear at all and the board has been lemon oiled. I added the hardware and it has a very nice solid set of Wilkinson tuners on it that do the job extremely well, they are my choice of tuners. I've also added a strap button to the rear of the head stock to finish off the vintage look and it looks very good. This is normal Fender spec neck size and fitted my precision perfectly.

I live near Chipping Norton and I am more than happy for you to come and collect and have a cuppa, Alternatively I am happy to courier at the buyers expense.

Thanks for looking. I would like £100 or very near offer please.

Mike :) (Pesie) :) :) :)

[attachment=238058:Mighty Mite Neck 002.JPG][attachment=238059:Mighty Mite Neck 003.JPG][attachment=238060:Mighty Mite Neck 004.JPG][attachment=238061:Mighty Mite Neck 005.JPG]

Edited by Pestie