Why become a member? ×

Black Squier Vista Series Musicmaster low start, collection only the Wirral

Paul S

Might go cheaply. Anyone wanting a decent short scale could do a lot worse than one of these.

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252798380265?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252798380265?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT[/url]

[quote name='EliasMooseblaster' timestamp='1488896101' post='3252725']
Reminds me a lot of my very first bass, an old Squier Bronco...to the point that it makes me wonder what the difference is between the two? Has there been some cheeky re-badging going on, or has my memory of the Bronco faded with time?
[/quote]

Bronco and Vista Series Musicmasters are chalk and cheese. Vista Series were a limited run of quality retro styled instruments made in China. Up there with some of the better (but not best) Japanese Squiers. If you google 'Squier Vista Series' you will see a lot of love for them - I had one, it was fab. Better than the Fender Musicmaster I also owned.

There's another black Musicmaster on eBay at the moment, for the slightly higher price of £280 OBO, although he's offering shipping. It's the third one I've seen since the turn of the year, all black. I'd have probably bid on one if they were any other colour.

[quote name='solo4652' timestamp='1488895221' post='3252722']
I was going to bid on this, but then I read the seller's additional comments just before the Q and A section. Don't think I'll bother now.
[/quote]

Don't see an issue Steve. He is being asked for a BIN price or a deal outside eBay and wants to let the auction run.