Why become a member? ×

GK 400 RB Head and (non-GK) 1x15" Cab

P-T-P

Selling these on behalf of guitarist from my band. I use these at rehearsals but he could do with some cash so I said I'd see if there was any interest here.

The head is SOLD
[attachment=15074:IMG_0359.jpg]

The cab is an unbranded 1x15" which was purchased together with the GK head. I'm not sure exactly on spec of this but it copes admirably with the output from the GK and the two together sound fantastic. There's plenty of low end beef there but it's surprsingly punchy too. I played my newly strung Lakland Duck Dunn P-Bass through it the other day and had a wicked slap tone, way better than I'd get from my MarkBass 2x10" combo without some serious eq-ing.

The cab is compact and relatively lightweight (not neo cab light, but a comfortable one person lift) and has decent castors fitted so transporting would be a doddle.

[attachment=15075:IMG_0365.jpg]

These two together cost [b]£225[/b] second hand and that's what we'd like to get back for them one way or another. Ideally by selling the two together but may split if that's not possible.

ONly thing with splitting them is I've no idea really of the value of the head and/or what someone might pay for the cab. For example, I wouldn't want to sell the cab for £50 only to find the head won't fetch £175. Anyone with an ida on pricing for the head, please send me a PM.

Items are in Newport South Wales, woudl prefer collection but can probably arrange delivery at buyer's expense.

Edited by P-T-P