Why become a member? ×

Sold pending payment: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz 70s with a few cosmetic upgrades - £180
£200

tredders

[b]This is now sold pending payment.[/b]

I picked this up a couple of months ago, with the intention of modding it - maybe adding a J East, changing the pups etc. However, it was such a surprisingly great bass straight out of the box that I ended up just restringing it with flats, and leaving it as is. However, it's just not getting played (and I really am a P bass player at heart), so time to move it on.

Previous owner had put black tuners, black knobs and a black bridge cover, and replaced the Squier decal with a "proper" Fender one, so it looks great.

Updated with better pics.

It's in very good condition. Couple of tiny marks on the back of the body - you can just about see them in pic 4 (towards the strap button), but nothing noticeable. The neck is very fast and surprisingly smooth. Truss rod turns and works as it should. Basically, a cracking bass for someone. Currently strung with 6 week old Elite Detroit flats, and has a nice 60's sound.

£180, collected from junction 12 M40 (in sunny Warwickshire), or meet up in the Solihull/Oxford area. It doesn't have a case, so if you want it posting, I can sell a cheapie case with it and get it packed up.

Any questions, let me know.

Edited by tredders

Forgot to put in the original post that I'd happily entertain trades.

Interested in a Variax (4 string), or pretty much anything gadget/bass/audio related! I can add £££ if something interests me.

Edited by tredders

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1489258881' post='3255589']
More than a fair price thought this would of been snapped up
[/quote]

Thanks!

I've had a couple of PMs asking about better photos. I'll take some tomorrow late morning and will update the thread.

Better pics added at the request of a couple of people. I've also taken off the bridge cover, but that'll be supplied with the bass.

The dust and rain drops will be included in the sale :)

Any questions / trades, let me know.

Edited by tredders