Why become a member? ×

Another new bass day this month!

Lorne

Well,a couple of guys here might like it

1994 MK 1 USA handmade B.C.Rich D.D.Verni model Widow Bass (At least it is until my luthier works on it next year)

Well,it arrived a few hours ago,needs a damn good set up

The Mk 1 (left) in comparison to the MK 2 (right)

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='312608' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:09 PM']Glad to see you are still keeping the faith - unlike Shockwave :huh:[/quote]

Yeah,I should be saving for the Sei I tried at a trade show in 1992,or getting another Ibanez Roadstar like the one I shouldn't have sold :)

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='314213' date='Oct 24 2008, 10:30 PM']I would really love to borrow this bass for tomorrow night's gig and play Mustang sally with it :huh:[/quote]

Funny,I used to play in a Jazz band with the 1979 B.C.Rich Bich 8 string bass in the front of this picture and the 1979 Bich 8 string bass in the back on the left

I still own the 2 Biches at the back and the Phil Lynott Mockingbird :)

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='314208' date='Oct 24 2008, 10:22 PM'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsoLb-E7oy8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsoLb-E7oy8[/url]

The Widow's finest moment :huh:
IMO of course :huh:[/quote]

Thanks,Beautiful ain't it

I've got a friend meeting Blackie this week,and he's gonna ask him if he can remember if the Mirrors were Glass or Plastic,although I'm probably going to go with Glass :)