Why become a member? Ɨ

ON HOLD Fender Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton Jazz IV Price Drop
Ā£1850

Stealth

NOW Ā£1700
Sadly a house move and its inherent bills means my beautiful Cutom Shop Jazz has to go.šŸ˜¢

Its in great condition i would say 9.9 out of ten as i cant find a mark. Amazing range of tones even passive and big punch with the active circuit kicked in. Quality is impeccable and it plays superbly with rock sold tuning.

Fender says...........

The Reggie Hamilton Jazz BassĀ® guitar has an active/passive switch, 18-volt power supply and pre-shape sound module that allows the treble and bass center frequency to be shifted. The pickups give you plenty of tones to choose from, with an American Series Precision BassĀ® and Noiselessā„¢ Jazz Bass combination you get the best that a P-Bass and J-Bass have to offer. You also get a HipshotĀ® drop tuner on the E string for easy changes when you need the extra low notes.

Built with a modified select alder Jazz Bass body, quartersawn maple neck with five-bolt neck plate and a sculpted heel this bass is designed to take a beating. The rosewood fingerboard is smooth and has a great warm sound to it. This bass is a really great quality instrument.
These basses are damned expenive new and custom order only (months)

The only part trade would be a PRS Bass the cheap ones lol.

Here a current add with all the blurb

They come with big case candy !
A Hard Fender (C&G) Case
Fitted Hipshot D Tuner
Certificate of Autenticity
Strap
Decent Cable
Truss Rod Wrench
A really nice Cruz Tools Tool Kit
Cleaning Cloth
Setup Guide
Custom Shop Picks
Straplocks

Collection and try outs welcome im in Basinstoke

Edited by Stealth

Amazing basses the Reggie Hamilton Sigs... I have the MIM version and it is one of the best Fenders I have ever owned.

I can only imagine how good the CS version is compared to the MIM.

GLWTS mate!