Why become a member? ×

On hold ----- F/S TE Hexavalve and Barefaced 2x12
£1200

andytoad

Not really sure I want to do this, but here goes! I have started using IEM and have really taken to it. I also have a little combo that is enough for my needs if I ever need one. So, my bestest, happy with, valve setup is up for grabs.

1 x Trace Elliott Hexavalve
1 x Barefaced 2x12 with Roqsolid cover

The head has behaved faultlessly and runs either 2 or 4 ohm, its pretty damn powerful and has the GP12 graphic. two of the valves have been bypassed by the previous owner as it was too loud for him. I have the valves, but have never fitted them, plenty loud enough. I will include the additional valves. The written print on the amp is worn as you can see from the photos, however, the amp does not feel well used (ie all the sliders and pots, buttons etc work perfectly and do not have a worn loose feel - if that makes sense). Comes in its own flightcase to keep it safe. i have added two rubber feet to the bottom so the amp sits nicely on the Barefaced cab (as it also sits on the handle). these can be easily removed.

As for the Barefaced 2x12, well it speaks for itself doesn't it really? Its the non tweeter version, there are some scuffs on the handle, but thats about it. Comes with roqsolid cover.

Feel free to pop down to mine on the south kent coast for a blast if you fancy it. Im happy to meet within a reasonable distance. I could possibly posy, but that would cost an absolute fortune i suspect. You'd be better off collecting and having a nice cuppa tea.

Im happy to take £[s]650[/s] £600 for the amp and £[s]600[/s] £550 for the cab or £[s]1200[/s] £1100 for them both. Obviously contemplating some sort of courier would be adding to this.

PM me if you are interested...

thanks,

Andrew

[attachment=241693:IMG_0014.JPG][attachment=241694:IMG_0015.JPG][attachment=241695:IMG_0016.JPG][attachment=241696:IMG_0017.JPG][attachment=241697:IMG_0018.JPG][attachment=241698:IMG_0019.JPG][attachment=241699:IMG_0020.JPG][attachment=241700:IMG_0021.JPG][attachment=241701:IMG_0023.JPG]

Edited by andytoad

• 2 weeks later...