Why become a member? ×

Roland D-210

far0n

Had a try of one down my local music shop, it had no tone what so ever and buzzed. It might have been a defective cab, but its still for sale there so i doubt it.
For that kind of money you might want a to have a look at the Ashy ABM 210 combo.
Or if you can spend near a grand, the Tracey 12-band 210 is amazing as compact combos go.

That's interesting - I think they are brilliant!! Not THAT portable though, pretty heavy, otherwise I would have one with the powered 15 extension! I found the amp to be incredibly loud, responsive, full sounding and uncoloured.

hi ,i,ve got the 15" version and it is the best combo amp i,ve come across.i would not part with it.fantastic sound and plenty of beef for it,s size.highly recommended IMHO.plus there is 2 channels to store presets into making 3 available for giggin.with a footswitch you can toggle between them when playing live but i usually only use the manual channel.well worth it.