Why become a member? ×

Eden WTP 600 and Eden 410 XLT - Excellent Condition - Photos up!
£1200

attackbass

I'm moving on this beautiful sounding bass rig. Unfortunately I have 5 steps up to my house and I gig and rehearse fairly regularly and im getting a bit tired carrying it up and down. It's quite a lift by yourself. If there weren't steps I wouldn't be selling it! I've also developed sciatica I think on my leg and I don't think it's helping. Not sure if I'm selling the head yet as it sounds amazing but the cab is definitely up for sale!

WTP 600 - The best bass head I have ever played - having used everything from Ampeg, Ashdown, Aguilar, EBS, Fender, Orange, EA. It is very warm, punchy and articulate. The added valve drive feature and compressor really works well and really nice driven tones in a way i have never heard from a Valve preamp/ SS power amp head before and really makes this head very versatile. The head has been flight cased in a heavy duty case since I bought it and is in immaculate condition.

Eden D410 XLT - Probably the next legendary cab next to the SVT 810! Again, amazingly punchy and articulate and fast. I recently compared the cab to an old classic svt 210 and the XLT won hands down, was so much more response warm and clear and transparent as I was able to shape the WTP 600s eq to mimic the ampeg… It seemed like you get a much truer representation of your basses fundamental tone. Again in very good condition

Looked after both amp and cab very well!

800 ono plus delivery for the head or pickup

£400 ono for the cab pickup only.

Will include the flightcase for the head if you can collect otherwise I'll post it in the amps original box.

Edited by attackbass