Why become a member? ×

Sold pending

mr.sibs

Really nice cab built buy jamesf from the forum (I purchased this for steve m3)
light and managable while still being loud enough for a practise or small gig.
Has two neutrilok locking jackl inputs, but I will supply two speakon inputs to install if you would prefer, and il also include a handle.
Measures up at 40w x 42deep x 52 high

piccie below,

im after £180 for this with collewction from south london (wandsworth)
can bring it to guildford though if necessary

Edited by mr.sibs

[attachment=15168:Photo_0477.jpg]

Here is the cab (albeit with a markbass head on :)) , il try get a piccie of the shuttle, but its just as new as you will find round and about.

The cab was built by a basschat member, and is very sturdy and nicely built and looks great.
The driver is a Deltalite II which is 250w at 8 ohms, sounds great and is light.
It has two neutrilock jacks as well.

Edited by mr.sibs

[quote name='mr.sibs' post='314642' date='Oct 25 2008, 05:29 PM']Here is a pic of the genz, and also a link to it for more info :)

[attachment=15170:STL30_lg.jpg]
[url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2262&sid=610&cid=95#"]Shuttle[/url][/quote]

PM Sent

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mr.sibs' post='324868' date='Nov 8 2008, 04:52 PM']thanks steve, yes this is a very nice example of how a bfm should be built, hats off to the constructor[/quote]

:) These also make excellent PA speakers, and I used this very cab as part of my home theatre for a while as well - stunning stereophony and tight low end. I'm using this one's sister with an LMII and couldn't be happier.

[quote name='jamesf' post='324965' date='Nov 8 2008, 08:11 PM']:) These also make excellent PA speakers, and I used this very cab as part of my home theatre for a while as well - stunning stereophony and tight low end. I'm using this one's sister with an LMII and couldn't be happier.[/quote]

Ahh, You got a LM2! I knew you'd crack :huh:

Sorry for the thread hijack! This used to be mine, and the bottom end is really, very tight.