Why become a member? ×

Is the Bass Doc still around.?

bubinga5

I know Howard reasonably well and see him now and then. Whenever one of these threads comes up some people drag up old stuff from a couple of years ago when Howard was having a bad time. Without taking sides (and I am aware that some people have reasons to feel miffed) I am fed up with getting drawn into those discussions.

If anyone is genuinely interested in contacting him, I always pass on his contact details, and I am happy to act as a go-between if people want to post stuff to him and get it back again - but my offers of assistance have maybe been misconstrued. I am not responsible for Howard's behaviour! :)

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1493278789' post='3287022']
[url="https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008256334887"]Here he is[/url].

Give me a holler if you need his phone number.

I'm not sure what Conan is referring to. I'm intrigued...?
[/quote]Thanks bud. I will try him on FaceBook. :)

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1493285632' post='3287103']
I know Howard reasonably well and see him now and then. Whenever one of these threads comes up some people drag up old stuff from a couple of years ago when Howard was having a bad time.
[/quote]

You never know, it might not happen this ti..... d'oh!

;)

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1493285632' post='3287103']
I know Howard reasonably well and see him now and then. Whenever one of these threads comes up some people drag up old stuff from a couple of years ago when Howard was having a bad time. Without taking sides (and I am aware that some people have reasons to feel miffed) I am fed up with getting drawn into those discussions.

If anyone is genuinely interested in contacting him, I always pass on his contact details, and I am happy to act as a go-between if people want to post stuff to him and get it back again - but my offers of assistance have maybe been misconstrued. I am not responsible for Howard's behaviour! :)
[/quote] Theres no need to be drawn in just dont comment :) btw never used the bass doc so have nothing to say either way