Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic '50 Black / Anodised Hipshot Hardware and Norstrand PU - London
£550

biro

I am considering parting ways with this little beast. I have loved it dearly, but I do believe I am more of a Jazz bass kind of person. Since I am also moving to Canada for some time, there is little reason for me to keep it at the moment. I bought it not long ago from loremil of this parish, and it is u[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]pgraded with Hipshot Tuners, Hipshot Vintage Bridge and Nordstrand NP4a pickup (original hardware included as well).[/font][/color]

It is a truly beautiful instruments. It looks, plays, and feels fantastic, but, again, I like JBs better.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am asking what I consider is a fair price. I do not think I am open to trades at the moment, but you may try your luck![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickup from London is [u][b][i]strongly[/i][/b][/u] preferred, especially insofar as I do not have a case or a box to post it in and I'd rather not do it if I can help it at all. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pics: [/font][/color]https://goo.gl/photos/QFTKz5bDzR1y4Z5r7