Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Tecamp 115 XS lightweight Bass Cabinet, Padded Cover. SOLD
£275

Hi Folks

I bought this [b]Tecamp 115 XS[/b] cab in February from Gareth (Walbassist) in February as part of my search for a lightweight, one-cab solution for gigging. However, as sweet as it sounds and as lightweight as it it, it's not quite working out for me as I've realised that I need something that will cope with my more aggressive playing style and sounds in the two bands I'm in.

Now [b]SOLD[/b].

Here's a photo and a link to some more here: [url="https://flic.kr/s/aHskTY1cEC"]https://flic.kr/s/aHskTY1cEC[/url]:

[attachment=244362:IMG_20170430_115822.jpg]

It's in excellent condition and has hardly been used since it was bought by Gareth in December 2015.

Here's the spec from Tecamp:

[color=#3C3241]Speaker: 1 x 15" Ceramic [/color]
[color=#3C3241]Tweeter: 4" CTM1 cone (switchable full/half/off) [/color]
[color=#3C3241]Power Handling: 400 W RMS [/color]
[color=#3C3241]Impedance: each cab is 4 ohms [/color]
[color=#3C3241]Two Speakon® combo connectors [/color]
[color=#3C3241]Dimensions: (W x H x D): 44 cm x 54 cm x 35 cm / 17.4" x 21.1" x 13.8" [/color]
[color=#3C3241]Weight: 15kg / 33lbs[/color]

[color=#3C3241]If you're interested in this cab, then you'll know just how fantastically well made Tecamp gear is and how great it sounds and, in the right musical setting, it really will shine![/color]

[color=#3C3241]I'd much prefer that you could come and hear it first and then take it away if you like it (after payment of course), but equally, I'll be very happy to send it extremely well packaged up by courier.[/color]

[color=#3C3241]If you've any further questions, please feel free to PM me or ask away here.. Thanks for looking! :)[/color]

[color=#3C3241]Nik[/color]

Edited by silverfoxnik