Why become a member? ×

Rehearsal studios near Clapham?

dave_bass5

With a new band on the horizon im having a geographical shift south of the river for rehearsals.

I need some recommendations on rehearsal studios in the Clapham area, if anyone has any. its about half way between mine (Southwark) and the guitarist (Norwood).

Not looking for anything fancy, just a clean environment with decent vocal PA and drum kit. Not worried about back line as we will use our own.

Im able to find some, but id rather get some first hand experiences before booking anything if possible.

cheers.

Oh, and we could do with a drummer as well :-)

You've got Unit 9 in Balham, Brixton Hill Studios, and Tone Hound at Clapham Junction. Also Pirate Studios in Earlsfield but that's maybe a bit off piste for you.

All ok, you get what you pay for I find. I'd happily go to any of the above again.

Edited by toneknob

A few years back I went to a rehearsal room in the arches under Clapham Junction itself. When we finished and we were packing up the police were putting up one of those 'did you see the murder that took place here last week' signs. Bit much for me, being Herefordshire based.