Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!! F/S Fender 'Road Worn' P in Fiesta Red
£750

therasonic450

Great example of these basses which are becoming more difficult to get hold of.

Fast neck, good action & typical P bass tones. Comes with TGI hard case instead of usual gig bad, vintage Fender strap included.

[color=#333333][font=futura-pt, sans-serif][size=3]The original was born in the '50s and produced the sound of bass. On the road, the more you punished a Precision, the more it gave back-a virtually indestructible bass that took a beating and laughed while it asked for more, becoming even cooler-looking and more comfortable-feeling than when it was brand-new. Fender's new Road Worn '50s Precision Bass guitar delivers that aged look and feel-designed with 1950s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, and built to look, sound and feel like it's got more than just a few miles on it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=futura-pt, sans-serif][size=1]ROAD WORN 50S PRECISION BASS FEATURES:[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]Model Name Road Worn™ '50s Precision Bass®
[*]Model Number 013-1712-(Color #)
[*]Series Road Worn™ Series
[*]Colors (303) 2-Color Sunburst,
[*](340) Fiesta Red,
[*](Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
[*]Body Alder
[*]Neck 1-Piece Maple, "C" Shape,
[*]Fingerboard Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
[*]No. of Frets 20 Vintage Style Frets
[*]Pickups 1 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Mid)
[*]Controls Volume, Tone
[*]Pickup Switching None
[*]Bridge American Vintage Precision®/Jazz® Bass
[*]Machine Heads Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
[*]Hardware Nickel/Chrome
[*]Pickguard Gold Anodized Aluminum
[*]Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
[*]Width at Nut 1.750" (44.5 mm)
[*]Unique Features Distressed Body, Neck and Hardware Creating an Aged and Worn Appearance,
[*]Vintage Styling,
[*]Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard,
[*]Synthetic Bone Nut
[/list]
Fitted with fairly new set of D'Addario NYXL strings.
based in South Somerset but will ship securely at buyer's expense or, if you are local, come down & have a play.

Edited by therasonic450

I have the sunburst version of this bass, and I can honestly say to anyone who hasn't tried a Fender Roadworn bass,
They are absolutely amazing! I don't know how Fender manage to get this range sounding, looking and feeling every inch a true vintage...

Have a bump on me, purely cos I like RW's so much
(Hmm, should I also have one in Fiesta Red? lol no, must resist... too many basses...)

[quote name='therasonic450' timestamp='1494977254' post='3300198']
Go on, you know you want one really to give you a pair!
[/quote]

Ah, I've got something else arriving shortly - so I really mustn't - She'll kill me! lol ;)
If I needed another great P bass, I'd look no further than this one, honestly therasonic