Why become a member? ×

AER Bass amp One
£760

[color=#454545]AER amp one for sale, very good condition. Bought 2nd hand only a couple of weeks ago from Bass Direct. Not really got on with it as it doesn't suit my acoustic bass and is too loud for what I need.[/color]

[color=#454545]Stunning sound though, and comprehensive EQ. Not as light as I thought it was going to be, so pickup from Poole preferred. Could also make it available in Bath.[/color]

[color=#454545]Comes with a long power cable (which bizarrely wasn't supplied by Bass Direct) and an AER tilt system amp prop, which was purchased additionally by myself.[/color]

[color=#454545]Bass Direct only told me there was slight damage to it after I had phoned them up to buy it. It wasn't described on their website. On of the top corner (right hand side as you look at the photo) was cracked in transit from the previous owner (who owned it from new). It has been repaired by them, rather well.[/color]

[color=#454545]I'm going to take a hit on this, so available for just £760[/color]

[url="http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/ukrobbiej/media/IMG_1396_zpsgxw5j5dt.jpg.html"][/url]