Why become a member? ×

SOLD ELSEWHERE Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass V with upgrades
£300

ead

[b]Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass 5-string – Very good condition - NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE THANKS[/b]

In 'standard' form the market seem to be at around £220 for these basses. This one has around £160 worth of upgrades so I'm looking for £300. I will consider reasonable offers of course.

For sale is my Squier VM Precision 5-string bass. The serial number is ICS16117439 indicating a bass from the Cort factory in Indonesia made in 2016. These basses get a lot of love on here and this one is surplus to requirements for me and is just not getting played enough anymore This bass represents great value for money in that it is an inexpensive way to get a decent quality 5-string bass.

These basses have an Agathis body and a one-piece maple neck. The finish is a very classy 3-Tone Sun Burst.
I have made some well chose upgrades to the bass as follows:

• A custom black/white/black pickguard made in the USA (original tort pickguard will be included
• Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pounder pickup (the original is currently on loan to Barefaced but will be included and forwarded on when I get it back)
• Kiogon electronics including a Switchcraft jack socket and quality pots
• Fender padded gig bag

The bass is in excellent condition and has been played mostly at home and rehearsal, with only a few gigs to its credit. If you have any questions at all, or require additional pictures of any details please ask away and I give as comprehensive an answer as I am able.

Collection is preferred. Alternatively I would be happy to arrange to meet up for a modest contribution to fuel costs. If that is all to tricky I would be happy to pack the bass up very well (I have good quality boxes) and for you to arrange a courier.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by ead