Why become a member? ×

!!!!SOLD!!!! Vigier passion 2, 1989-model
£1500

Henrikand97

I've decided to sell my Vigier passion 2 bass! [b]The reason why is because I unfortunately play way too little on it to own such a good bass like The Vigier Passion 2[/b]. I do not have the heart just seeing it hanging on the wall without being played on. This bass is an awesome bass with several sound choices and a easily played fretboard. (Tight gap between the strings and the fretboard)

Different forums and bloggers says that this bass is the best bass produced by Vigier himself because of the quite complex electronics.The Passion does also have a wide specter of sounds since it has a 3-way selector switch with Volume and Tone knobs plus a "Q-filter" and 3-position boost switch. Therefore I'll promise you'll find the sounding which is perfect for you and your playing type.

Other specs of this bass:[list]
[*]Neck-trough construction ("boosts" the sustain)
[*]Woven Carbon-fibre neck with super-slim profile (Carbon does lead the sound better than wooden neck)
[*]Phenolic fingerboard with 21frets plus zero fret
[*]Walnut body
[*]Black Schaller tuners and Schaller 3D bridge
[*]Vigier custom single-coil pickups which is placed close up to the bridge for a gorgeous sound.
[*]3-way selector switch with Volume and Tone knobs plus “Q-filter” and 3-position boost switch.
[/list]
This bass does unfortunately (for someone) have some "beauty marks", but I think the marks just gives the bass a look of being almost 30 years - as it is.
I want to sell the bass for £1500, but there's always a opportunity to discuss the price!
Ps!: The buyer has to take the shipping costs (£70 to England from Norway with Usps.com) and the taxes and fees to your own country.

More information?
Look at these internet sites:

[color=#474445][font=Finntype, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://texangerbilguitars.wordpress.com/gallery/vigier-passion/ [/font][/color]

[color=#474445][font=Finntype, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184785-vigier-passion-and-arpege-whats-the-difference/ [/font][/color]

[color=#474445][font=Finntype, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://en.m.audiofanzine.com/electric-fretted-bass/vigier/passion-carbon/user_reviews/r.2444.html[/font][/color]

[attachment=249601:20170720_143944.jpg]
[attachment=249596:20170720_144020.jpg]
[attachment=249597:20170720_144115.jpg]

Edited by Henrikand97

[quote name='White Cloud' timestamp='1500678144' post='3339632']
I had one of these during the 80's - Some of the best basses ever built
[/quote] Yes, it is a really good bass, and I loved to play on it, because it was so easily played :) but, I didn't use this bass as much as I wanted... Therefore I'm selling it, and now it's sold :)

Only just seen this. It's lovely - quite a rare one, too. I have the matching Arpege model of the same age, with walnut body. The grain looks almost identical. Good luck to the new owner and let me know if you ever want to sell it!