Why become a member? ×

*withdrawn* Parts (USA Fender Jazz Body, Limelight 60's Jazz Neck etc.)
£1234

Please ignore the price at the top.

So up for grabs was the start of a build... as you can see I've acquired the great majority of the parts however a few unforeseen circumstances I've had to quit my building aspirations for now and I am selling the parts out here. So without further ado here's what is available:

2002 U.S. Alder Genuine Fender Jazz Bass Body (£200) - Finished in black, has picked up a few marks due to age which I have pictured a new one will set you back in the region of £360+. £200 will get you a quality body posted.

2017 Limelight 60's Jazz Bass Neck (£300) - Rosewood slab board, clay dots, made to feel like it's been used for at least 50 years, black face on the headstock with period correct logo installed. This was never fitted to the body and never had any hardware fitted so is an as new neck, I paid £360 for it, £300 posted is a bargain for this "as new" neck plus you won't have the 13 week wait.

Hipshot HB7 Tuners Gold (£40) - Set of 4, in excellent condition, comes with it's ferrules and screws. £40 posted.

Pre 2010 Fender Deluxe Bridge Gold (£35) - Again in excellent unused condition, £35 posted.

Fender Gold Neck Plate And Plastic Gasket (£20) - Again with screws, unopened and unused £20 posted

Set of Fender Gold Screws (£5) - Unopened and Unused £5 posted

Gold Jazz Bass Control Plate (£10) - Unopened and unused £10 posted

Fender Control Knobs - (£10) Unopened and unused £10 posted

Gold String Tree - (£5) Unopened and unused £5 posted

Black 3 ply Pickguard designed to retrofit on a US Standard Jazz Body (£15) unopened and unused £15 posted.

[url="http://s892.photobucket.com/user/timmchale/library/Basschat%20Parts"]http://s892.photobuc...asschat%20Parts[/url]

Any questions, just ask.

Warm Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009