Why become a member? ×

SOLD Faith Venus Electro Acoustic Guitar
£325

This is a beautiful guitar and is one is one of the best players that I have had. Unfortunately it isn't what I need currently so needs a new home. Faith are designed by the renowned luthier James Patrick Eggle. The Venus is a compact guitar and one of Faiths most popular models. This one has a beautiful back and is a bit special.
These guitars have gradually gained a considerable reputation amoung musicians.The build quality is superb and the construction
This particular guitar has an interesting provenance as it was owned by recording artist Ellie Lawson.It is one of the older venus models and has both a DI and Jack out. This is much better than plugging into the strap button
The instrument plays beautifully with a nice low action.It has some dings and scratches but nothing serious,just what you would expect from a guitar that has been played. The only damage worthy of mention is a laquer crack at the side of the pre-amp, due to a past owners clumbsiness no doubt. This doesn't detract from a fine guitar in my humble opinion
It comes with a case. Any trial welcome or I will post at cost. Better pictures to fiollow

[attachment=253186:Faith Fr.jpg]

[attachment=253187:Faith BK.jpg]

[attachment=253188:Faith Cse.jpg]

[attachment=253189:Faith cont.jpg]

[attachment=253190:Faith Lble.jpg]

Edited by Pinball

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1504932866' post='3368370']
Here is a youtub clip of her playing it or one like it, sounds really good.

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaRgNNVPQ0"]https://www.youtube....h?v=nvaRgNNVPQ0[/url]
[/quote]

Yes I hadn't heard of her before but the guitar came to me with her 2011 CD and I was most impressed. I play it in the car regulary...only the best make it onto my travel play lists :)

Sounds great! 😊

I have the later model of this guitar and it plays beautifully and has a lovely tone. Also, mine stays in tune really well - something that's so important IMO.

I suspect yours is quite rare, and with the added provenance it has, I'd say this is a very good price for it.

GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...