Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Soundgear FS/FT.....

BassJase

Righty-ho,
As part of a deal I have now aquired an ibanez Soundgear bass, I think its the GSR200 model but may be incorrect on that one.
Its in really pretty good condition, only a couple of reasonable scratches on the back of the body, apart from that its in great nick.
Its got a lovely chunky bridge, and probably the best truss-rod cover i've ever seen! (Why can't other bass makers use this idea?!?)

Like I said its a great sounding bass, the P+Js make it really quite versatile, and it would make a cracking "pub gig" bass, or decent back up.
I would keep it myself, but i've now realised that I have more basses than fingers so its gotta go!
I'm after £80 for it, and if you come collect it from myself in North London then i'll throw in an Ibanez bedroom practice amp for nowt. (It works fine but has a slight buzzy fuzzy to it, but hey, its free!)
Trade wise i'm after a boss chorus or octaver pedal, or gimme a try on whatever you might have lurking about.... :)

Cheers y'all!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BassJase' post='332720' date='Nov 19 2008, 10:40 PM']Bumpage for a great bargain bass......[/quote]
Hi BassJase

A friend of mine is looking for a good budget bass for her son for Xmas and this would be ideal.. Would you be able to post it?

Cheers

Nik

[quote name='BassJase' post='332763' date='Nov 19 2008, 11:47 PM']Yeah no problem mate, i've just got a bass-sized shipping box that would fit it. I'm guessing postage would be around £15.
Cheers fella![/quote]
Great.. I'll check with them tomorrow morning and get back to you!