Why become a member? ×

SOLD Atelier-Z DAL-4 Tasty Super Jazz!
£1000

bamboscha

Here’s a beautiful Atelier-Z DAL-4 Jazz bass. I imported this from Japan via the Ishibashi webshop. It has a gorgeous ash top over a chambered alder body. Pickups are Atelier Z’s own and it does the Marcus Miller thing very well, if you’re into that sort of thing. The JBZ4 Preamp is active with bass boost, treble cut or boost, and a push/pull knob for passive operation. The bridge is a Gotoh 203 and the tuners are Gotoh Res-o-Lite which were an upgrade on the original spec. Condition is excellent, barely a mark on it. There’s a tiny bit of tarnishing on a couple of the pickup pole pieces.

The bass is light weight at a little over 8lbs. It’s also just been set up by the excellent Stockport based luthier Jim Fleeting, with a nice low action.
The sale includes the original Atelier-Z gigbag, which I forgot to photograph, as well as the original front pickup cover which I never used.

I’m unable to post as I don’t have a suitable box. After shipping, taxes and tuner upgrade a new one of these will set you back the neck-end of two grand. I’m asking £1000 FIRM. Bargain.

Please feel free to pay me a visit and try it out. It really is a superb, comfortable and versatile bass. I’m based in Foulridge, near Colne in Lancashire.

Edited by bamboscha