Why become a member? ×

SOLD ELSEWHERE Sandberg California II VM4
£950

ead

A very reluctant sale.  This is the new shape California II in VM configuration with the P pickup in the usual orientation.  It is one of a pair made for Classic & Cool Guitars last year that I rather bought on impulse and , as nice and versatile as it is, I tend to gig with my VS and TT more so it's a little neglected.

Other than the pickup configuration and the block on the fretboard which are extra, it is pretty much the standard high quality German made Sandberg bass:

• Ash body with Maple neck and board, block inlays - pretty light at under 8 1/2 lbs in weight
  • Fabulous neck with a 38mm nut width and a satin finish, so easy to move around on
  • High quality Sandberg black hardware with lightweight tuners
  • Natural satin finish on the body; also slightly unusual I guess as most of the natural basses seem to be in high gloss
  • Unmarked as far as I can see
  • 2-band EQ with active/passive option.  The treble control acts as a tone control in passive mode
  • Comes with the high quality Sandberg gig bag

I would prefer to arrange some kind of delivery/collection/meet up if at all possible.  I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel a bit if necessary.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

Attractively priced at £950

Here are some pics.  Please let em know if you would like to see any more detail and I'll happily oblige.

My feedback: 

5a7c23f0489df_VM401.thumb.jpg.7287216dbb67aa60b31c25930439ea71.jpg 

Edited by ead
  • Like 4