Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez 5 string SRF705-BBF Portamento Fretless
£595

vmaxblues

Hi All,

Bought this brand new last year, in the same condition, fantastic fretless, I just don't get the opportunity to use it in the bands i am currently in.  Best playing and sounding fretless I have ever had, light, beautifully made and gorgeous tone.

One of these:

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/ibanez-srf705-bbf/92625?gclid=Cj0KCQiA_JTUBRD4ARIsAL7_VeXg4I0TGyp8QZiyyBltG3AkycLMUOIk7TF9gNOUJlkpMm9IeVPbqakaAjLmEALw_wcB

http://www.ibanez.com/na/news/f_products/2014/workshop/portamento.html

Can post actual pics if there is interest but it is basically as new.

Yours for £599 (inc postage to mainland UK) saving at least £200 off street price (list is £949)

Edited by vmaxblues
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alyctes said:

Bah, humbug.  I should have nabbed this as soon as I saw it.

1 hour ago, CameronJ said:

Same. 😒

Well guys I'm going to be super nice and let you both know that I'm only wanting to do this as a trade ('cos I'm trying to be disciplined about one in one out this year), so if either of you guys can / want to do this as an outright cash purchase (or can offer a more attractive trade) you may well be able to trump me. And if that gives the seller a better outcome, I'm cool with that - I'll live to fight another day! :)  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Well guys I'm going to be super nice and let you both know that I'm only wanting to do this as a trade ('cos I'm trying to be disciplined about one in one out this year), so if either of you guys can / want to do this as an outright cash purchase (or can offer a more attractive trade) you may well be able to trump me. And if that gives the seller a better outcome, I'm cool with that - I'll live to fight another day! :)  

That is indeed super nice.  Thank you kindly, sir; you're a gentleman.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, alyctes said:

That is indeed super nice.  Thank you kindly, sir; you're a gentleman.

You're very welcome. What goes around comes around, right?

And the fact that you guys share very good taste in bass guitars makes it all the better! :) 

• Like 1