Why become a member? ×

Something amazing about Guy Pratt

police squad

I assume from your apparent surprise that you have not read Guy's book, where he does touch upon aspects of his childhood (including the loss of his dad at a relatively young age). 

Well worth a read - very funny book... 

Edited by peteb

13 minutes ago, peteb said:

I assume from your apparent surprise that you have not read Guy's book, where he does touch upon aspects of his childhood (including the loss of his dad at a relatively young age). 

Well worth a read - very funny book... 

no I haven't read it but I'll put it on my list. Yes his dad died at about 45. Lung cancer. Very sad

There are some really interesting bits in Guy's book. The one that took me by surprise was that he wrote the music and even appeared in an episode of, A young persons guide to becoming a rockstar. It was a comedy series on Channel 4 years ago and it is available in full on 4 on demand. I thought it was brilliant when I was younger and recently re-watched it and it was still very amusing. Guy plays an A&R man along with Keith Allen (who he also wrote Vindaloo with).

I'm going to see Guy's show on Friday, cant wait and hoping to get my book signed at the very least.