Why become a member? ×

Hi from the Midlands

Triggy885

Hi there

Im Rich,  living in Wolverhampton.  I’ve been playing just over a year . Thought I’d finally join and get involved !

Ive got a MIM fender p bass and recently acquired a 5 string jazz squier (just out of curiosity).... also recently passed my  grade 1 bass exam and started working towards my grade 3.  Playing through an  Orange crush 50w amp (eBay acquisition)  - its a bit buzzy sometimes but it does the job.

I tried to get down to the London Bass Guitar Show last weekend but failed with the weather.... gutted...

Anyway, hello to everyone!

Edited by Triggy885
Speling

Hi Rich, I'm even closer, in Sedgley. I've been playing for 39 years and have promised myself that I'll get the hang of it one day. I gig locally with a three-piece known as The Lemuns. We often play at the Red Lion and The Lancaster in Wednesfield, The Royal Oak on the Compton Road and The Mount Tavern on the Penn Road. If you can make it to one of our gigs, please feel free to come over and say hi

Lemuns Facebook page