Why become a member? ×

Sold. East U-Retro De-Luxe, (Black Knobs)
£125

I had this amazing pre-amp in one of my ACG's for a very short time, but decided I prefer the ACG filter pre-amp. Although it says Chrome on the box, I purchased a set of Black knobs after the event and they are the ones that are with it.
The U-RETRO 01 4 KNOB DELUXE, based on the J-RETRO 01, is a universal highly flexible on-board preamp and EQ system. The standard pots have 10.0mm threaded bushes to allow rear mounting in the wood of a bass body. Flat wire connections to the pots allow for flexible layout. 
Its high quality circuit uses one single knob and three dual concentric knob stacks. It includes a passive blend plus a 3 band equaliser with bass, variable frequency mid, treble and bright
function. A passive tone circuit is also included which operates in both active and passive
modes.
This is the "flat response" version and with it being a fairly recent model is the screw terminal one.

U_Retro1.thumb.jpg.40bbae8d3fe0faeb2d15680ffcfa1a3d.jpgU_Retro2.thumb.jpg.b9e883a11f9aef4e414dd4944cbe264e.jpgU_Retro3.thumb.jpg.da112a2980f30d6bfab04d5d47dd7607.jpg

Edited by BassBunny