Why become a member? ×

Massive Price Reduction - 1974 Telecaster Custom - Now £1850
£2250

Here is one of the last from my guitar and bass clear out!

It's a 1974 Telecaster Custom in full Keith Richards spec. As you can see this is a beautiful guitar.  

I've recently had it set up Simon at SiCo Setups (one of the nicest meant I've met, and a guitar legend) and he's made it sing again. He has cleaned it, set it up with D'Addarrio 9s and it's now perfect.

The guitar is original condition, but has had a new Switchcraft jack socket and switch. It's now perfect working condition. The action is low, and the guitar plays wonderfully up and down the neck.

I'm based in Bristol and happy to chat about any trades or offers you have, as well as cash.

I don't want to send this. I don't have a box, and it can't be insured either. But I will happily meet to hand the guitar over. In fact, I've been to most of the service stations between here and London.

IMG_5592.JPG

Edited by Burns-bass

More pics here.

I've had this guitar for a number of years now and bought it from the original owner so there are no problems with me sharing the serial number (it's pictured).

The reason I'm selling is that building work is more expensive than I'd budgeted for and I've recently picked up a beautiful PRS (on here in fact) that suits my needs  alongside the other guitars I have.

IMG_5593.JPG

IMG_5594.JPG

IMG_5595.JPG

IMG_5597.JPG

IMG_5598.JPG

IMG_5599.JPG