Why become a member? ×

Rolls PM351 SOLD!
£50

Rolls PM351 Personal Monitoring Station in excellent condition and working order with PSU. Splits a mic signal (mic thru) for a 'more me' IEM option on headphones and you can also plug in instruments and line signals so it make a neat little rehearsal box. I picked this up on the forum recently and my monitoring needs have changed and have to switch to a small format mixer... so it's up for grabs. I paid £60 delivered a couple of weeks ago so price is firm. 🙂

From the website:

The PM351, like its predecessor the PM350b, is a personal monitoring device with a 1/4\" TRS stereo/mono Line Input,a single XLR Microphone input and hard-wired XLR pass-through, and a 1/4\" stereo/mono Instrument input with two transformer-balanced and isolated XLR Outputs. All three of these inputs are also routed via individual Level controls, to a 1/4\" and an 1/8\" (3.5mm) Phone Output. The Mic Through, and Instrument outputs have jumpered Ground Lifts for elimination of ground hum. The PM351 is ideal for live bands and church musicians, as well as studio musicians and singers. Having the ability to monitor a main mix along with the musician\'s voice and their instrument make the PM351 an effective and versatile tool.

Excellent condition and working order. Collection welcome. Postage is £7.

PM351_Large.jpg

Rolls.jpeg

Edited by carlsim
Sold