Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Xotic RC Bass Booster- £85
£100

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is one Xotic RC Bass Booster pedal that has been professionally modded with a “more” switch that gives a lovely fuzz sound when engaged (installed by the previous owner and honestly not something I’ve used a great deal but quite good fun).

I used this to balance out the output of two different basses during gigs rather than faff about with volume knobs etc. I also use it for when I want a bit of boost to my sound or add a bit more grunt to my overdrive. It is very transparent and what you put in is very much what you get out.

This pedal had also had some high visibility speed knobs added to it which actually help massively when trying to look at a dark pedalboard. The pedal is in overall very good condition.

The only reason I’m selling is I’ve just bought another pedal that has a built in boost functionality so don’t really need two of them. 

These retail at over £170 of you can find one. I’m selling mine for £85 inc. delivery. There’s no box but it will be well packed  

Specs:

Bass RC Booster with a 2 band EQ, 15dB boost / cut function and a very smooth clean boost, this pedal meets a wide range of tonal applications.

» With signal loss and EQ limitations common to vintage basses. The Bass RC Booster serves as the perfect remedy.

» It is designed to enhance your bass guitar tone without masking it.

» True bypass for eliminating any signal interference when switched off. Can be used with AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.

CA86183C-2F7D-49DA-B017-48EA9D74A4CB.jpeg

B2364ED6-AE76-4B43-9327-426DA657C93C.jpeg

C2E31BC0-5134-49E2-ABEF-E4F6D36F084C.jpeg

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• MoJoKe locked this topic