Why become a member? ×

****SOLD****Fender Precision "Fake" ***SOLD*****

Prosebass

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='341262' date='Nov 30 2008, 05:39 PM']I had a lil' tinker on this today,somebody's going to be an extremely happy camper.[/quote]

Cheers for calling round Pete good to meet you and the Mrs.
I know I will regret selling this ........but needs must, and I'd rather it didn't end up on ebay.....

Price Drop to £165.00 including courier. Case available

Edited by Prosebass

I think there must be one of us who could get a good job of work out of this bass by using it in some of the more colourful toilets we're asked to play in and leaving 'the precious' at home.

It's a job my Blueflower is doing for me , or I'd have it like a shot.

[quote name='sgt-pluck' post='341704' date='Dec 1 2008, 10:43 AM']Do you know what the bodywood is?

Pluck[/quote]

I'm not sure, it is made from 4 pieces so I would say its probably basswood. You can lightly see the grain through the finish.
All I can re-iterate is that it sounds very Fenderish and most people unless they are a basschat Fender Anorak would think it was a Fender.

[quote name='Prosebass' post='341717' date='Dec 1 2008, 11:12 AM']I'm not sure, it is made from 4 pieces so I would say its probably basswood. You can lightly see the grain through the finish.
All I can re-iterate is that it sounds very Fenderish and most people unless they are a basschat Fender Anorak would think it was a Fender.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Anorak???...i prefer a coat!.....Speaking of which! :huh:
'Ave a BUMP!

Christ! Is this STILL here?

Will someone please buy this bass.

I have absolutely no need for a third P-bass. There is no justification whatsoever for me to buy an under-priced highly-playable dodgy-pub special like this. I don't need it. It's completely pointless even suggesting that I consider it.

Nah nah nah I'm not listening nah nah nah.

BUMP.