Why become a member? ×

FS: 2 tickets KPM All Stars - SOLD
£44

Great big band jazz playing KPM 'library music' at British Library, this gig sold out super quick but unfortunately I now can't go. I have emailable tickets, there is no ID required on the door. £44 for the pair (face value)
Info:
https://www.bl.uk/events/late-at-the-library-the-kpm-all-stars-live

Edited by tedmanzie

Bumping this - it is going to be great gig! I want someone to go to this :)

"Join some of library music label KPM’s star composers and their big band for a night of this astonishing music.

With Alan Hawkshaw, of The Mohawks fame, Keith Mansfield, a favourite provider of samples, Brian Bennett, the longest serving stick-man from The Shadows, John Cameron, award winning film composer and Alan Parker, guitarist who taught David Bowie and Jimi Hendrix a few tricks. Not to forget the star of the show, Hawkshaw’s battered Hammond which gave us the greatest organ groove ever written, The Mohawks The Champ.

Plus DJ support from two library music fans in Andy Votel (of Finders Keepers Records) and Jane Weaver.

KPM is the most established name in Library music and has been a division of EMI Music Publishing for well over 50 years. The KPM archive is now resident at the British Library.'

• Josh locked this topic