Why become a member? ×

P Bass project......again

William James Easton

I have tried but failed to sell this bass in on here in the past. Story goes it was purchased in about '98. Had a USA custom shop neck on it but after searching advice on it have been told by some Fender loving cats that it looks like a Mexican body. The U.S neck is no longer with us (rock n roll accident).
Now has a big thick cheap neck on it. Crack on the back (looks surface/paint etc only but not sure). Electrics could do with a re-solder.
But on the plus side i seem to remember it having a very beefy sound (hey it hasn't been played in 4 years), it looks sexy and i wrote some of my greatest hits on it! :)

so if you fancy tarting up a precision bass then let me know.

Pick up form the H'gate

so throw me some offers and i may decide..oops edit - in your favour

Edited by Rusty Shackleford

Any idea of a price? I'm in London next weekend - I kind of fancy having a go at doing this up for the right price, but due to an ongoing Jazz project, I don't have a lot of cash to play with...

Could be interested though.

[quote name='Rusty Shackleford' post='340995' date='Nov 30 2008, 11:33 AM']LOL stick to bass playing instead of bus driving! :)[/quote]

sound advice indeed :huh:

Good luck with the sale anyway, looks like this could be a nice little doer-upper for someone.

Edited by benwhiteuk