Why become a member? ×

Lakland Decade

William James Easton

[quote name='Rusty Shackleford' post='341007' date='Nov 30 2008, 11:45 AM']as above does anybody have an opinion on them. Just thought they looked quite nice in certain colours. i seem to be in to that shape or there abouts with my basses now.[/quote]

My Skyline Decade is leaving Chicago tomorrow. I'll let you know.

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='341032' date='Nov 30 2008, 12:18 PM']My Skyline Decade is leaving Chicago tomorrow. I'll let you know.[/quote]

Chi humbuckers on it? Active or passive?

Edited by Sean

[quote name='Sean' post='341040' date='Nov 30 2008, 12:26 PM']Chi humbuckers on it? Active or passive?[/quote]

Yes, Chisonics. Originally it was going to be active but due to the state of the £ versus the $ I moved to the passive. Maybe I'll regret that but money's tighter than it was. If it was still $2 to the £ I would have stuck with the active. Problem is when the exchange rate gets worse not only does it cost more but the customs duty goes up too.

I believe from what John at Lakland told me - excepting the prototypes - it was the first production Skyline Decade to be assembled. So that's cool.

Edited by EssentialTension

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing the photos on the Decade when it arrives.

I nearly ordered one through the Dudepit around the time you ordered yours but ended up going for a US Glaub in the end - that took only a year to arrive.......

Enjoy your new baby when it arrives.

[quote name='dmz' post='342472' date='Dec 1 2008, 10:31 PM']Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing the photos on the Decade when it arrives.

I nearly ordered one through the Dudepit around the time you ordered yours but ended up going for a US Glaub in the end - that took only a year to arrive.......

Enjoy your new baby when it arrives.[/quote]

Only a year, eh, the Decade has taken 17 months!

Well, it's a jump in the dark really but I am hoping very much to enjoy it.