Why become a member? ×

Shameless Plug - Album on Digital platforms

NancyJohnson

9 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Good stuff Nancy

Am I correct in hearing all kinds of Tech21 goodness all over that?

A combination or BDDI and dUg.  Some of the tracks were recorded clean with a BOD plugin added in post; they sound fine, but if nothing it just reinforced my opinion that I'd prefer my desired tone metaphorically went to tape rather than having a producer decide what he wanted to make the bass sound like.

• Like 1

Excellent production all round, given the style. I'm no longer (if ever I was...) a 'jump around' head banger, and only found out what a 'mosh pit' was by reading posts on this forum, but this fits in well with that rowdy, having fun with energy, cult. From the short extracts, I'd choose 'We are at war' as being (slightly...) more in line with what I listen to generally, but all the rest gives generously a fine feeling of exaltation and exuberance. No further comments on the ethereal vocals, trying hard to hide behind the wall of sound, and succeeding. It's as good a 'hook' as any other, I suppose. Taking all into consideration, then, I give this a massive 'thumbs up', and wish the project well. Must be great, 'live'; I'd pay to go to see that, as long as there is seating, preferably not too far from the FOH console with a good view. No, I'll not be joining them in the mosh pit :$, but they'll be enjoying themselves, for sure.

Edited by Dad3353
  • Like 1