Why become a member? ×

Hofner Shorty with mods

I'd be interested in this (yes, I'm a Hofner fan; I've several, and these are pretty good instruments, too...). Slight snag: the fellow doesn't seem to offer posting to France. In the (unlikely...) event of my winning this, would anyone care to pick it up for me and post it on..? It's in Warrington. Any candidates..? B|

8 minutes ago, floFC said:

... not entirely convinced by the addition of the leg rest - any real need for it?

Depends how tired your leg gets...

CAjDP78.jpg

It does fold away, so is not too intrusive, and would be easily removed in any case.
Still, maybe it's not for you, eh..? ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dad3353 said:

I'd be interested in this (yes, I'm a Hofner fan; I've several, and these are pretty good instruments, too...). Slight snag: the fellow doesn't seem to offer posting to France. In the (unlikely...) event of my winning this, would anyone care to pick it up for me and post it on..? It's in Warrington. Any candidates..? B|

If he could post to me I could post to you.

I might even be able to collect it😄

1 minute ago, Bridgehouse said:

If he could post to me I could post to you.

I might even be able to collect it😄

Good man..! I've asked on t'bay whether he'll post to France himself; if it comes to it, though, I'll PM you to see what needs doing. Hoping not to trouble you, but it's grand that you've offered. Cheers. :friends:

Just now, Dad3353 said:

Good man..! I've asked on t'bay whether he'll post to France himself; if it comes to it, though, I'll PM you to see what needs doing. Hoping not to trouble you, but it's grand that you've offered. Cheers. :friends:

No worries. Happy to help a fellow out in pursuit of their niche ;)

• Thanks 1