Why become a member? ×

☆SOLD☆ NEW PRICE £285!! ESP LTD SURVEYOR.
£350

Craig Robinson

Hi, got my ESP LTD Surveyor up for sale. Bass is in excellent condition and comes fully loaded with emg's wired to a 3 band preamp. This is a far more palatable form from the LTD range famous for their links to Rock and metal endorsers. Beautiful fingerboard, ebony sleek and very smooth. The emg's offer a very powerful tone and lots of variation as you would expect and there is a coil tap for the MM pickup.

Price includes UK postage 

Thanks for looking 😎😎

IMG_20181030_220429.jpg

IMG_20181030_220440.jpg

IMG_20181030_220537.jpg

IMG_20181030_220502.jpg

IMG_20181030_220546.jpg

IMG_20181030_220559.jpg

IMG_20181030_220710.jpg

Edited by Craig Robinson
  • Like 1

These really are superb basses - cannot believe they weren’t a bigger deal.

I worked for an ESP dealership when they were released and wrote a glowing review for the website in a “our team recommends these” style.

Even if they had ESP branded pickups, you’d be hard pressed to find such a nice bass for £350, but when you consider the EMG’s would be about £200 to buy - it’s ridiculous value for money.

I’m on a self imposed buying ban at the moment, unless a few things sell on eBay...

Can’t praise them enough - wish I’d bought one of the natural ones at the time.

GLWTS

Underrated basses and as said previously because of the brand they are pigeon holed into the metal category....I have the Surveyor 405.

Yeah they are a great rock/metal bass but with the EMG's and split coil facility they are more than just a one trick pony and can cover pretty much anything. 

Hope you get a sale with this especially at a bargainous £350 👍