Why become a member? ×

Boss SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer (now sold please delete)
£400

Bass Wielder

SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer by Roland. In mint condition with box, manual, power supply. I’m selling on behalf of an old friend who bought it out of curiosity and did not use out of his house. 

I have one myself and I can tell you it does what is says on the box! Can be used with any analogue instrument with direct conversion with no latency!! I use it with bass guitar and I’m very pleased with the result. (Especially since I can now compete with my keyboard playing mates:-).

Roland says: “Grab your favorite axe and dive into an extraordinary world of sound creation with the SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer. The SY-300 can be used with all your guitars right away, with no special pickup required—just plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play! Thanks to revolutionary new BOSS technology, you’re able to explore fat, analog-style polyphonic synth sounds with zero latency, seamlessly extending the natural expressiveness and familiar feel of your own instrument. In addition, you can shape your normal guitar with the synth’s filters, amps, and LFOs to create all sorts of cool sounds never heard before. From unique lead textures to rich, evocative soundscapes, the SY-300 brings untapped dimensions of inspiration and creativity to your music.”

Collection is best as you can try or postage at buyer’s expense to UK only please.

Edited by Bass Wielder
Sold

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...