Why become a member? ×

On course for the record!

Bilbo

[quote name='YouMa' post='342050' date='Dec 1 2008, 04:36 PM']How far out from felixstowe do you gig bilbo,into essex aswell i presume?[/quote]

This year I have been as far North as Kings Lynn and as far West as Oxfordshire. A few London gigs and, yes, some in Essex.

Edited by bilbo230763

[quote name='Adrenochrome' post='342065' date='Dec 1 2008, 04:41 PM']1. We only play covers.
2. We work our socks off.
3. Pretty blonde singer with a great voice [maybe this should be number 1!!].[/quote]

I didn't realise your band was AOS, I was looking up your MySpace site the other day and realised you play gigs in the area I grew up in. If I'm up visiting relatives next time you play in Cleckheaton I'll try to drop in the Rose & Crown and say hello. I was also thinking of getting a few ideas from your set list as I'm also working with a female singer at the moment!

[quote name='KevB' post='344069' date='Dec 3 2008, 01:41 PM']I didn't realise your band was AOS, I was looking up your MySpace site the other day and realised you play gigs in the area I grew up in. If I'm up visiting relatives next time you play in Cleckheaton I'll try to drop in the Rose & Crown and say hello. I was also thinking of getting a few ideas from your set list as I'm also working with a female singer at the moment![/quote]

That'd be great. Phil the new landlord at the Rose & Crown is a top bloke. He used to book us regularly when he had the Coniston in Bradford, and has now booked us for his pub in Baildon as well as the Rose and Crown. You're welcome to borrow ideas; we didn't write any of the songs! Most of our set is tailored to our vocalist's singing style, so you won't find any rapping / shouting or very rapid-fire lyrics as none of that suits her.